Declaration of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
DevStat’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is intimately related to its way of dealing with the activity it carries out in the context of globalized markets whose rules of operation must respect economic, social, and environmental aspects.
DevStat acquires in the development of its activity six fundamental commitments that are part of its company culture and its way of understanding its presence in the market:
- Deliver lawful and ethical services to society.
- Provide the added value that the customer expects from the service.
- Foster the development of people in the professional and personal sphere.
- Promote gender equality through policies of conciliation and non-discrimination.
- Foster multiculturalism as a value for the development of peoples.
- Collaborate with socially responsible providers. We expect our suppliers to conduct their relationship with us and any of our clients, partners and other suppliers on a fair and ethical basis.
Our actions, procedures and business philosophy are in accordance with:
- The contents of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- The Charter of the United Nations on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights of Peoples.
- International Labour Standards of the ILO.
- Respect for the environment, with special reference to treaties against global warming.
- Culture of peace and equal opportunities.
- Good governance, transparency, and equity.
- Control of economic, social, and environmental risks.
- Strict compliance with the laws and spirit of the laws.